- UNCW’s Watson College of Education provide a pathway to earn the degress and licienses needed to teach students from pre-K all the way through high school. Each program offers field experiences in local classrooms, the Education Lab, and in classrooms across the world. These experiences give future teachers the opportunity to apply theory to practice in a wide range of real-world settings while building the skills and confidence needed to succeed in the classroom.
- At the Cameron School of Business, students learn how to succeed in today's fast-paced corporate world. Special accreditations, professors with advanced qualifications, and visiting executives have made this college one of the top business schools in the southeast.
- The College of Arts and Sciences is the university's largest academic unit, providing students access to some of the most exciting careers available. Protect sensitive corporate data as a computer science expert. Explore your artistic side with a degree in film studies, creative writing, or theater. Research ecosystems around the world on the path to becoming an oceanographer or marine biologist.
- With a degree from one of the three schools within the College of Health and Human Services, you can solve important global problems, change the world and make life better for people everywhere. Nursing, social work, health research, community education, exercise, and recreation are just a few of the undergraduate and graduate study areas available.
- Take your education a step further with pre-professional programs designed for students seeking advanced degrees in law and medicine. Work with an advisor to manage graduate school applications, timelines, and prerequisites. Pre-Professional Seahawks become uniquely qualified candidates for the top graduate programs when they make the most out of their curricular and co-curricular experiences.
Check out the full course catalog to learn more about our academic programs and check the UNCW academic calendar to keep up with important dates. Success starts when you enroll.